Awards and Recognitions–
About the IPRCCA: The India PR & Corporate Communications Awards are the most extensive and exhaustive awards to recognize the contribution and success of the PR Industry. With four Categories and 23 sub categories, exchange4media IPRCCA is the path breaking initiative to salute and recognize the contribution of PR Consultancies and Corporate Communications.
|Advantage Services got the Gold IPRCCA 2015 under the
Public Affairs category on behalf of its client Cancer Awareness Society/ Campaign for Tobacco Free Kids for the ‘Fight Against Tobacco Consumption in Bihar’ campaign
| Mr. Khurshid Ahmad, CEO,
Advantage Services won the ‘PR Professional of the Year Award 2015
About SABRE Awards: PRCAI hosts SABRE awards in association with The Report.The awards evaluate, showcase and elevate the role of PR in the region. The SABRE Awards has become a global benchmark for public relation work, attracting more than 2,500 entries across North America, EMEA and Asia-Pacific.
Advantage Public Relations has been awarded the SABRE Awards’15 under the following categories:
- 2015 Global SABRE Award in Miami for being ranked 12th out of the 40 best PR agencies of the world
- 2015 Asia-Pacific Gold SABRE Award in Hong Kong under the Not-For-Profit Category for the ‘Tobacco Free Bihar’ Campaign
- 2015 South Asia Platinum SABRE Award for the ‘Tobacco Free Bihar’ Campaign-client Cancer Awareness Society/CTFK
- Two 2015 South Asia Gold SABRE Awards under the following categories-
- Public Affairs/Government Relations category for ‘Tobacco Free Bihar- client Cancer Awareness Society/CTFK
- Public Education category for Kalaazar, TBGI and Family Planning: Advocacy and Media Campaign- client CARE India